Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pagal guy meets WBW....

As soon as He entered in my room, his all jolly mood was gone……reason being my black colored pillow and bed sheet which were originally white, thanks to dust…..kuch novels, lying here and there...big almirah with nothing inside it and a stinking blanket which has not been washed since 1 year and the pinnacle was when he saw the kitchen….total havoc……..

“Ye kya mazaak bana rakha hai, agar chadar jhaado toh kilo dust nikaltee hai… bread butter pe zinda ho…thode se kapde hain…..Himalaya achchi jagah hogi tumhare liye…shaadi kar deta hoon jaldi se,biwi aayegi tabhi sudhroge!! Bolo kaisee ladki pasand hai ? ” This was my dad, on his visit to Bangalore

This was not first time I was nervous. Friends of mine keep teasing and asking about the so called requirements…so once for all, I am doing what I do the best…penning down …..The 6 virtues of my effective Would Be Wifee(WBW)…..in the increasing order of weightage


6. Movies and music

I ask her, at 8:45 PM

Ajee Suntee ho, Nau se barah chale aj movie dekhne?
Bus paanch minute do ready hone ke liye!!


And we do reach the hall at 9:00 PM sharp…I know ladies jinka bus chale toh interval mein movie dekhne pahooche…

I have a list of rapid fire round questions for my WBW, with expected answers

ME: Amir ya SRK
SHE:SRK
ME: (rote hue) I hate him, I hate him
SHE: (giving hanky) ye lijiye…..

ME: Ayesha ya Takia, inme se kisase milogee?
SHE: Madhubala
ME: Magar ye toh option hi nahi tha!!!
SHE: hai daiyaa(sharmaate hue),apni sautan se bhi koi miltaa hai kya?

ME: REM, Pink Floyd, U2, Elvis, Mettalica, GnR…kabhi suna hai
SHE: Haan….
ME: Wow,then khoob jamegi yaar, kab suna last time?
SHE: (innocently)abhi aapne hi toh bola…..
ME: hai…..sooooo sweet


ME: All time favorite actor
SHE: Mitun da
ME: oye, he is good but what about Govinda and Rajnikant?
SHE: Teri jaat ka painda maaru,YOIYEE…....no Govinda shovinda
ME: (frightened) ye toh daakuni niklee….

But yeah, appreciating good music and movies is an asset…songs with lyrics of Javed Akhtar or God Gulzar, listening Ghazals of Jagjeet Singh and Ghulam Ali with sunset in front of your eyes do affect mood drastically, if you understand them…..


5. Outer appearance…

I am no John Abraham or Tom Cruze….Just an average Indian male with average looks…..I know that ,I do appear like a shirt on hanger so I don’t expect WBW to be heroinee…..average Indian female, in salwaar- kurta or Jeans-Shirt, with halki si smile on face and jhumke like miss Takia(please refer her photo for details )….long hairs like waterfall during night and small black bindi, so that khud ki nazar naa lag jaaye …Jhuki jhuki si palkein aur soyi soyi si aankhein…..

In short….aisee ho ki bus dekhte hi,I can listen nothing but

Chaudavi ka chand ho...............ya aaftaab ho
Jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam…......laajawab ho



4. Egoist Vs Moody (Tharki)

I have met many girls during the four years in engineering and one year in software industry who just think that they are from Mars and we poor earthlings are pathetic ,hopeless and sick for them...come on ,I mean the beauty what you just got because of genetic factors doesn’t make you beautiful…Not only this, pomposity everywhere
like “I am always right” kind of attitude leads to black hole only…...and ruins the family in future.

Being a big tharki myself, I admire it. My WBW would be tharki but not egoist….. so that both tharkis can chat at 12 in night…

I hate going in parties so we didn’t attend today’s party
It’s ok…even I don’t like
Abe, Bangalore ka ek chakkar laga ke aate hain guddi se
hai alla…how exciting….



3. Gutsee

What you need to be adventurous….GUTS is the word….Taking the challenge on gives a lot of fun…talk any adventure sports, for that matter and I am always raring to go

But, imagine my over adventurous WBW doing this..

Arre ,one guy claimed he is plumber and was not showing I-card so I have kept him locked in bathroom….lutera types lag raha tha, bada mazaa aaya,5 ghante se bund hai saala

Idiot, he really is a plumber!!!

Jokes apart, it really needs guts to go and face real life situations. In office or outside, you need to be bold….I consider myself as partially bold, rest would be filled by WBW..hopefully


2. Knowledge and it's expression

Those who are close to me know I much do I talk and how much I read….most of the time I prefer not to say anything …and read everything...I mean it. I feel it’s waste of energy to talk when you can write or simply don’t say anything.

So if WBW haven’t heard of or don’t want to have a taste of sci-fi, genetic theory, number system and prime numbers, bikes and cars, GDR or Rohinton Mistry ,RKN or Ruskin Bond, next gen computing or cloning, Emily Dickinson or Frost, Cricket, Feynman and Ramanujan ..ad-infinitum ….she’s gonna find me utterly boring most of the times………

For me reading is life and writing is oxygen to sustain it and under no circumstance I can compromise over it…..


1. And the award goes to …. ......
Thoda hai …...Thode ki jaroorat hai

Arre oo Sambhha,kitna inaam rakhe hai re sarkar hamree Khopadiya pe?
Sardar ….pachaas hazaar


They say it Bheja, dimaag or mind ….whatever you say…..I admire it most,like sarkaar admiring Gabbar’s Khopadiya(Brain)...I am fascinated because it’s the root of all other attributes listed above…all others can be developed…..I will not write much as mere pass khud kum hai…. WBW mein itna ho ki we both can live happily ever after and complement each other in every dimension of life.


To give up my bachelor lifestyle, these are the six simple requirements….if somebody fills them and interested, please let me know and if not, who cares!!!


For the bachelor’s who are going to complete 24 in coming October

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice attempt !!! but I believe in 'Serendipity'

Anonymous said...

Nice One!!!!!!!!!! But don't worry.... You'll get an intelligent, beautiful and adventurous partner (who will push you into a deep valley and climb down to catch you there)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Just Kidding :)

Anonymous said...

i am completing 25 coming october...!...yet i find the requirements nicely placed in order....and suitable to me as well.....!
--all d best

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT.. dear don't worry.now i can understand your criteria. so keep patience....n...keep smiling
U r in safe hands.
..SWATI..

Gaurav Gandhi said...

Loved reading your blogs ... Beautifully composed and presented. I am envious, to be honest.

With respect to WBW blog, awesome presentation but somewhere it seems that a 16 year old teen is talking and a little taste (Dal mein nimbu jitna) of male (and indian male both ) ego and helplessness is visible.

Every blog I am reading and finding 'Ajnabi tum kuch jaane-pehchane se lagte ho'.

Dont give up, keep writing.

-Gaurav

Unknown said...

bachelor ji kya irada hai ???????? mili koi 6 simple requirements fill karne wali ??????