Thursday, July 13, 2006

Conversations with someone you call God

I chased and finally caught him
Yes....he was someone you call God

Long was the night and our conversation
I was full of intriguing questions

why you have programmed most of us not to ask basic questions
Why there is agony to them who were never askew
And why angelic children are harassed...verbally and sexually

He sent me to a "saint" called Osho
and Osho offered nothing but mere set of fragmented words

To Someone we hate
why it is allowed to spit all hatred
.........................
And to someone we Love
Why it is not possible to show the chest...
the emotions engulfed inside choke me out

And i was asked to read JK
puzzle still was unsolved

Why your few children are born with a silver spoon
.....others in a gutter
...................................................
why your followers have blindfolded faith in miracles
.....may or may not be performed by you
Why there is a void inside me
and why I am incomplete....

I was introduced to Deepak Chopra
who was perplexed

Suddenly i realised
my dream was over
...................................................
And I am still wondering......
Was there somebody you call God??


Written for those who are confused....like me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even I was confused from a long time. But I can tell one thing, most people in this world have fear of GOD and that drives their actions.

Anonymous said...

Nice attempt. Topic is good. But the content looked too abstract and drifting in direction in many places. Keep trying.

Anuja said...

nice one.. even i have such questions..... infact loads of em.. but still i believe theres some power out there who is watchin us... dunno who..but "someone" ... dunno when i'll get the answers to my questions... :)